Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Let us all take a moment of silence in memory of all the Danish words that were heartlessly murdered today in my Danish oral exam.

So I pretty much committed grammatical genocide today. 

Wordy war crimes. 

Linguistic lynchings.

And yet I still managed to pass the oral component of my Danish course. 

I was almost positive that I'd failed when I walked in to get my marks and the examiner started with "Well... I can tell you have a healthy sense of humour. That was good."

To celebrate, some other Danish war criminals and I went out for celebratory cupcakes, milkshakes and tower-climbing. 

Also we found this shop.

Agnes Cupcakes

The Queen M Cupcake.
Your majesty. 


The church at the base of the observation tower. 








Then the Danish bee community launched a counter-strike, for all their fallen comrade letters-in-arms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment